Why choose us
We believe each individual has different needs and requirements. At NDIS For You, we strive to tailor a complete program to meet your individualised needs and requirements. We do not just have one program that fits all, we will spend the time with you and your family to understand and analyse your needs. Our dedicated professionals will work closely with you and your family to tailor the most beneficial program that suits and fits your needs.
- 1. We are a family-based business and we understand what family means. We understand the importance of feeling safe and sound, while receiving the highest quality service for your loved ones.
- 2.We put you and your family first from day one and we carry the same principles all the way throughout our journey together.
- 3.Because you are the most important person, we screen our carers to ensure we only hire compassionate, reliable, and honest carers who have passion for helping others.
- 4. Our staff are fully screened and complete mandatory police checks and working with children checks where appropriate. Carer are required to undertake a Certificate III in Individual Support (or equivalent) as a minimum.
- 5. We conduct random internal audits on a regular basis to ensure you are receiving the highest quality service.
- 6. All staff have training in occupational health and safety and require a current first aid certificate, including CPR.